Thursday 24 March 2011

LiveType Skills

 

During editing workshops we were shown how to operate LiveType a programme that allows editors to create titles for your finished video clip. These are used for credits, or titles needed to establish things within video i.e. the "executive producer" or "actor names".

Above is a video tutorial I have created using QuickTime Player. I used QuickTime Player to record me constructing a title saying "AS Media Final Assessment" adjacent to my constructed tutorial is the end product which is a result of me exporting the LiveType file as a .mov file.

My tutorial above shows how to change font of titles, change colours and other attributes and how to add effects to already constructed titles, and how to export your finished product to your desktop.

No comments:

Post a Comment