Sunday 9 January 2011

Thriller sub-genres

There are many different sub-genres for Thrillers.
Here are a few examples of this:
·         Crime Thrillers – an example of this is The Dark Knight
·         Action Thrillers – am example of this is Hitman
·         Sci-fi Thrillers – an example of this is Inception
·         Political Thrillers – an example of this is The Contender
·         Psychological Thrillers – an example of this is Phonebooth

All of these sub-genres of Thrillers inspire me, but at the moment I would have to say sci-fi thrillers inspire me the most. With the release of Inception I have been interested in sci-fi thrillers more. This is because Inception has made me realise that Thrillers do not have to be horror type scary, but can also be seen in a different way.

No comments:

Post a Comment